Saturday, July 25, 2009

Anna's Story Part V

Anna had a rough time flying home, she screamed every 15 minutes on both big flights from Monrovia to Brussels and then from Brussels to Washington, D.C. We found out she had an ear infection too. Daddy and Deborah had flown to meet us at D.C. so we had some family time together before we flew the rest of the way home. Here is a picture of Anna and Daddy meeting.

The girls really seemed to connect right from the beginning and were a joy to watch together. And then my Mom, brother, sister and several of my sister's children stayed up very late to welcome us back to our home airport. Both of my girls slept through the whole thing and didn't wake up until the next morning! They were both exhausted! Here they are giving a kiss and then pretending to sleep in the Washington D.C. airport.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, another story that brought me to tears. Such lovely girls, such a wonderful family. I hope we can get together before you leave NY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanita, don't shorten your story, it's perfect the way it is!!! You have opened up your hearts and home to these beautiful girls and sharing their story with us is so sweet. I loved reading all about it - I felt as if I was there experiencing some of it with you!! Keep the great posts up!!! You are truly blessed and I know these girls are blessed as well with wonderful Godly parents who will share the love of Christ with them...there's nothing better!! To think of what they've been through in such a short time and that it was God's plan for them is amazing. He is good!!! Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Elinor; these are great posts, keep them up. Glad I'm finally catching up with them. Thanks for the facebook reminder today that brought me here.

    ReplyDelete