Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Packing

These are three of the paintings I bought in Liberia when I went to get Anna back in October 2005. We had them framed and hung them in the girls' room.

I realized after taking down all of the pictures and emptying all of our shelves in our front room downstairs that maybe I should have taken a picture of what the room looked like before I packed it up. So I have started to take pictures of other rooms BEFORE I pack up.

It seems so strange to pack up our house after living here for 11 years. So many memories, bringing both girls home to this house. And somehow packing up our lives into six duffel bags..... I'm still not sure how that is going to happen.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the paitings you have from Liberia. They are beautiful peices of art work. We still have the Christmas ornament you sent us, that you picked up on your voyage, it goes on our tree every year!

    ReplyDelete