Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas in Appelsbosch

We had so many fun activities in the month of December but sadly I did not bring my camera to any of them! We had a wonderful Christmas program put on by the kids then we had craft nights where everyone gathered to make Christmas ornaments and to decorate the dining room. We had a gingerbread house night where the chef made up tons of gingerbread pieces and we all made up our own houses (I do have a picture of our house). Here is a post by my friend Deb about the gingerbread houses and here is a post about the night we made decorations. And while I am linking to my friend Deb's blog I will add this link of the kids' Christmas program. Thanks Deb for sharing your blogging with us!


Christmas Day was very special in that we all (as in about 84 of us) got to go to the ship to spend Christmas with all of the crew that could not leave the ship. We had a Christmas Day service with communion and then a wonderful dinner. We were able to visit our cabin up on deck 7 and then it was time to come back home. It was a full day but very nice.

Here is this year's Christmas picture of the girls next to our tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment