Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We leave in six days!

I feel like I am in a dream most days as the whirlwind of sorting through our belongings and the emptying of our house continues. We are leaving NY on June 7th and I have mixed feelings about that. I have always lived within 100 miles of where I was born (Lockport for those of you who are wondering....) and I think it's starting to hit me that I am moving not only out of the state but out of the country!

So I am both excited and nervous as we get ready to take this next step for our family.

We are currently at 82% monthly support and are praying that we will be at 100% before we leave the country July 12th.

This is our schedule:

June 7th: Leave NY for TX
June 12th: Start training in TX
July 10th: End training in TX
July 12th: Leave for Benin, West Africa for practicum training
July 31st: Arrive on the M/V Africa Mercy in Togo, West Africa

And I'm adding a picture of my girls from their AWANA Awards' Ceremony May 5th where Deborah completed year 3 of Sparks and earned her Sparky plaque and Anna completed year 1 of Sparks and earned her Book 1 and Review Book Awards.


2 comments: